Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fleshlight Edging

I've had my Fleshlight for several years, but it wasn't until recently that I learned about using it with Albolene.  As per the instructions, until now I've only used proper water-based lubricants in the sleeve to help extend the life of one of my favorite masturbation toys.  I actually read about using Albolene with it on the JOBuddy blog in one of the Ask Jack posts.  Like he says in the answer, it feels fucking amazing.  Yeah it might shorten the life of your Fleshlight, but what the fuck are they for?  They are made to pleasure your penis, after all.  Use it to its fullest.

This isn't the first time I've edged this way, but it's the first time I had the presence of mind to grab my camera and film it for the blog.  It's a little grainy and the focus is jacked up in parts (I was using a digital still camera), but you get the idea.

video

I had been edging for about an hour when I took the video and kept going for about another hour.  I alternated between my fist and the Fleshlight the whole time.  I was talking to myself and watching my penis slide in and out, first in my fist, then in the Fleshlight, and back again.  In and out.  Up and down.  Stroking, stroking, stroking, stroking my penis.  Edging my cock and sinking further into my own batehole.  I was telling myself all about what a masturbator I am, what a deep solosexual I am.  How in love with my own penis I am.  I was fuckin' gooned.  You get the idea.

Personally I can't believe I edged as long as I did.  I've always had trouble lasting with my Fleshlight, so I only use it every once in a while.  Now it has Albolene in it to boot?  Fuck.  I think the alternating helped a lot.  When I finally shot my load, the first shot went right to the top of my forehead.  The rest spilled neatly into a pool on my stomach as I leaned back in my chair, moaning and grunting.

If you don't have a Fleshlight, get one.  There are tons of varieties, colors, textures, etc. to choose from.  Hell, get a dozen or so.  Try them all out.  Each one will help you masturbate more and more.  Your penis is worth it.  You deserve more masturbation.  Do it.  Masturbate.

Get lost in your own solosex.

15 comments:

  1. blew a nice thick wad of jiz about 30 secs ago watchin you watch me, bator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Great video bator bro. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. tesao da porra. muito obrigado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, bro!

    (I use Albolene in my Fleshlights too....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered my first fleshjack last night, bro. I ordered the crystal ice jack with the butt opening. Looking forward to opening it up, lubing my thick pulsing eight inch cock, and sinking deep into his vigin hole, popping his clear puckered cherry. I only wish he could moan like a real boy.

    What do you think I should name him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not after your favorite movie actor? Wish we were in skype discussing the short list right now heh heh.

      Delete
  6. What I like to do is use water based lube with my Fleshlight and keep a glass of warm water by me and just dip my hand in it periodically, put it on my cock and it makes it so wet and slippery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good, my wife use to suck cocks like yours dry. she was a great cocksucker. [ i was told ] j. rossetti

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a chronic edger and bought a fleshlight sometime ago. I do not like it as it always causes unwanted ejaculation in a very short time. I threw the thing out. It seems I need to be very careful about how strong my strokes are and about speed of stroking among other things. My hand can control my penis much better than fleshlight because the device feels very amazingly good so it overpowers my control..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Discovered you thru JOBuddy. You have woken a desire in me that I already had. I love to masterbate and love everything about it. I got a couple of fleshjacks and now MUST find some of this Albolene you and JOBuddy use. It must be a wonderful sensation!!! Cannot wait to have a solo all nighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let us know how much you enjoy edging and how well you can control ejaculation with a fleshlight. I cannot use one because it causes me to cum in a very short time.

      Delete
  10. What is albolene for?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tried a Fleshlight again. This time I use it for just a minute or so at a time until I completely reach the edge of PONR then put the thing away for a while. Just cannot use a Fleshlight for very long and stay within 1/4 second of ejaculation like my hand allows. With my hand I seem to know exactly when to slow down and stroke only the shaft slowly then start again when feeling subsides. Cannot make the correct judgment with Fleshlight YET! But it's something I'm trying to practice with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have a fleshlight with the shower mount. i use it at least once a week. i think it great. i enjoy mounting it in different places and trying out different positions

    ReplyDelete